Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

civil service issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 civil service issue on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!!
concerned lang po ako sa uncle ko ng file po xa ng early retirement this end of may. nka process na xa hes been working sa bureua of fire for more than 23 years. then na hold po yong papers nya dahil sabi mga civil service case pa xa na falsification of documents. then wla xa maalala ng pina falsify nya. but may ng sabi baka daw yong school nya. di pa nya alam anong kaso . kasi ang alam nya they question the school b4 who offers courses for working individual. pero the school was accredited then they have TOR may CAV then xa. d ba u file proffesional exam sa civil service nay TOR. then pasado xa sa civil service. ano po ang next step na gawin nya. or ano pa ang other prof na e present nya to prove na walng falsification?

View user profile

2 Re: civil service issue on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:40 pm


he should get certified copies from the school to prove that they were not falsified

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: civil service issue on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 am


Arresto Menor
tnx for the reply..
yes he has the org copies... the national office thought that he cannot go to school while working with 18 units.. but he did they went to school on thier off duty. Coz they have a duty every other day only. And he want to ask if they still invetigate and prove that he did not falsified the document after his may 31 retirement date, could he stil claims what his due to him?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum