Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

visitation right

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 visitation right on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

Atty ask ko lang po pwede ba ko mag file ng visitation rights for my daughter.. ilang buwan ko na po kasi hindi nakikita ang anak ko or I can say may ex-wife ayaw nya pakita or pakausap man lang sakin yung bata. she always make a reason na may lakad sila or kung ano man pag hihiramin ko ung bata. and recently pag tatawag ako sa cp hindi na sinasagot mga calls ko,kapag sa office nya its either nasa meeting or wala sya, im trying to reach out for my daughter pero wala akong magawa kasi hindi ko sila makontak kaya gusto ko po sana mag apply ng visitation rights.. we are married but we already seperated since june 2012.

I hope you can give me an advice or steps how will i get my rights for my child.

thanks & best regards..

View user profile

2 Re: visitation right on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
YOu can always file a petition for that and insist your right as a father.

View user profile

3 Re: visitation right on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 am


i recommend you begin with a complaint at the bgy where they live.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum