Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support for my boyfriends ex girlfriend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support for my boyfriends ex girlfriend on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Gud aftern0on, hihingi lang po sana ako ng legal advice with regards sa finile na child support ng ex gf ng b0yfriend ko n0w. Last year lang sya pumalya ng padala due to his medical conditions and age his 59 yrs old na he doesnt have a job dahil sa medical conditions nya and his married sa wife nya for short ako at ung ex nya ang other woman, nagpadala ng letter ang p.a.o dahil nag file ng child support yung ex nya, ang gusto ng bf ko nxt year na magbgay pag kuha ng pensi0n nya pero di papayag ung ex nya ayaw nyang puntahan yung hearing sa pampangga, so ive decidee na ako nalang ang haharap since ako naman ang may work baka pwede ako nalang ang magtake muna ng resposibilidad sa kid hanggat di pa nakukuha ung pensi0n nya, pls help me pwede po ba na ak0 nalang ang magsettle ng arrangement ng childsupp0rt until di pa nakukuha yung pensi0n nya? Pls help me

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Can i shoulder it muna pansamantala? H0pe u can help me :-(

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
IMO, only your partner and his wife can settle the agreement, kung gusto mo tulungan ang bf mo with his obligation wala akong nakikitang problema dun. just tell the wife na kay bf mo galing yung pera.. Very Happy

View user profile


if this is a hearing before the prosecutor's office, he should attend to it personally or else it could lead to being arrested

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum