Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 birth certificate problem on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:29 am


Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang po kung panu ko ba aayusin yung problem sa birth certificate ko kasi ang nakalagay sa authentic NSO birth certificate ko ay FEMALE ang naka cross out pero sa original birth certificate ko ay MALE ang nakalagay. MALE po ang correct sex ko. May inimplement po ngaun na pwede na agad po maayos ang ganitong problems regarding sa birth certificate kaso di ko po alam kung saan pupunta. Sana matulungan nyo po ako. SALAMAT PO!

View user profile

2 Re: birth certificate problem on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm


inquire at the Local civil registrar how to correct clerical error

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 local civil registrar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 pm


Arresto Menor
san po ba pinakamalapit na local civil registrar samin? taga bacoor cavite po ako. salamat po

View user profile

4 Re: birth certificate problem on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:03 am


Arresto Menor
pano po kaya kung ang birth certificate ng asawa ko iba lumalabas sa birth certificate na ginagamit nya accdg to Nso dapat ipacancel namin un para lumabas ung isa ask ko lang po mga mgkano po magastos nmn dto at gaano katagal tnx

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum