Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oral defamation with the in-laws of my girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chenara917

Arresto Menor

Last edited by chenara917 on Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
chenara917 wrote:5 years na kami ng gf ko, married na siya pero hiwalay na sila bago ko pa man siya nakilala at naging gf. Napagusapan na ng ex-husband nya na hiwalay na talaga sila. may anak po sila ngayon 8yo. Pero hindi nasusuportahan ng tama nung lalake at nasa pangangalaga ko ang bata.

Nung sunday nagpunta kami sa bahay nung ex-husband ng gf ko, para dalhin ung demand letter. Limang taon ng nagtiis yung gf ko sa pangungutya nung family ng ex-husband nya.

And nung nagpunta kami, Dinuro-duro, minura-mura at nilait-lait ang gender ko nung mother-in-law niya. Pwede ko bang kasuhan siya ng oral defamation? nairecord namin lahat ng conversation nung sunday kung paano ako pinagsalitaan ng in-laws nya.

Thanks sa mga sasagot, anyway Babae din po ako, means bifem po.

maari siyang magsampa ng kaso pero hindi nyo pwedeng gamitin evidence sa korte ang recording.

View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
chenara917 wrote:ano ang pwede kong gamiting evidence? anyway po, yung anak ni gf kasama namin nung nagpunta doon. sa harap mismo ng bata kami binastos. Kaya po nairecord. maaari bang tumestigo ang stepson ko? he's only 8yo. kasi for sure di naman kami papanigan ng kapit-bahay pero atleast nairecord namin yung start till end ng conversation..

witness and statement.

View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

View user profile

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
be aware sa mga "wire tapping" isue.. it can be used as ofens, at the same time it can be used againts you. bka ikaw pa ma kasuhan jan bro!

View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

Last edited by chenara917 on Tue May 14, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

attyLLL

and the recording should show that they knew they were being recorded and they gave their consent. next time, just send it through registered mail.

i think the bigger issue here is the support for the child.

and... the wife showing up at the parents' in law's house along with the person she is having an extra marital affair with? not the best way to negotiate for support.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

View user profile

attyLLL

under ph law, she has full custody.if she bars anyone from seeing the child, those persons will have to go to court to enforce a visitation right, if any.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
In my humble opinion attorney, i think the wife or the girlfriend of chenara should file annulment or legal separation. i believe once the petition is granted child support will be included in the settlement, please correct if i'm wrong.

@cherana
I think you should do your action thru a lawyer, kasi kung kayo ng gf mo ang haharap ng haharap sa partidos ng lalaki e para na din kayong nag-aaya ng away. Hindi man yun ang intention nyo, but her (the wife) going to the house of his husband/parents is a big insult sa part ng lalaki. It is like declaring war against them. Kahit hindi maaring magsampa ng kasong adultery si lalaki may kaso pa din na maaring i-file laban sa inyo, you don’t want to make things more complicated.

View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

View user profile

chenara917

Arresto Menor

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum