Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of public document

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falsification of public document on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am

r3ddr4g0ns3k1ryuu

Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang po kung mayroon nang naunang birth certificate tapos gumawa pa ulit ng isa pang panibagong birth certificate at parehas na naka file sa NSO. under po ba ito ng falsification of public document? salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: falsification of public document on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 am

attyLLL

a lot depends on what is written on these birth certificates, who filed them, and why a second bc was applied for.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: falsification of public document on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 pm

r3ddr4g0ns3k1ryuu

Arresto Menor
bale ang nagpagawa po ng isa pang birth certificate e yung mismong ina ng bata. hindi po pinabago yung naunang birth certificate kundi nagpagawa po ng bagong birth certificate. malayo po kaibahan ng information, like yung name and surname. place of birth etc.
hindi ko lang po alam kung bakit pinabago pa nung ina. nagkahiwalay po kasi kami nung ina ng bata. kung ayaw po nya gamitin apelyido ko para sa bata sana pina bago na lamang nya yung birth certificate kaysa magpagawa ng bago, ano po ang tingin nyo attorney?

View user profile

4 Re: falsification of public document on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

attyLLL

it is considered falsification of public documents and/or simulation of birth.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: falsification of public document on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:10 am

r3ddr4g0ns3k1ryuu

Arresto Menor
attorney ano po ang parusa sa falsification of public documents?

View user profile

6 Re: falsification of public document on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:10 pm

attyLLL

4 - 6 years

View user profile

7 Re: falsification of public document on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:03 pm

r3ddr4g0ns3k1ryuu

Arresto Menor
salamat po attyLLL sa pag sagot ng aking mga katanungan. wag po sana kayong magsawa sa pagtulong sa nangangailangan ng inyong payo. salamat po.

View user profile

8 Re: falsification of public document on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:33 pm

r3ddr4g0ns3k1ryuu

Arresto Menor
pahabol lang po attryLLL pasensya na kayo kung marami akong tanong,

hindi po kami kasal nung ihahabla ko, same parin po ba ang kaso? kase po baka may karapatan sya kase po illegitimate yung bata. kahit po ba married or not married basta nagpagawa ng bagong birth certificate at parehas naka file sa NSO, falsification of public documents parin po ba ang kaso? salamat po

View user profile

9 Re: falsification of public document on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:10 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you report the matter or file a formal letter to the nso and leave it to them to file a case.

View user profile

10 Re: falsification of public document on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 am

r3ddr4g0ns3k1ryuu

Arresto Menor
sige po salamat po ulit.

View user profile

11 Re: falsification of public document on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 pm

aaa_ng@11

Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang parusa sa falsification..

View user profile

12 Re: falsification of public document on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

storm10

Arresto Menor
hi atty.. three diferent persons filed 3 diff cases of falsification of public documents for the same document or act. can they do that atty? how much is the bail for falsification of public dox? iff there are 3 cases, does it means 3 times to make a bail? kindly help..tnx so much..

View user profile

13 Re: falsification of public document on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 pm

attyLLL

aaa, depends on what was falsified.

storm, if there is only one document, then there should only be one charge.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum