Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i change my childrens surname to their father's surname ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi ask ko lng po pnu ko po papalitan ung surname ng mga anak ko s surname ng tatay nila pero po wla father's name n nkainclude sa birthcertificate nila?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
help me please....

View user profile

Pedro Parkero

Reclusion Perpetua
magtanong ka sa civil registrar na nag-isyu ng BC

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum