Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

income tax question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 income tax question on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 am


Arresto Menor
I resigned from my company last august 2012. Tax for the remaining months of 2012 was deducted from my last pay.
After my resignation i was still contracted by my company to work as parttime, on a per day basis. Tax was still deducted from my daily wage.
My question is should i receive tax refund? Im really confused.

View user profile

2 Re: income tax question on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 am


to answer that, there has to be a computation of what you should have paid as tax, and compared to what you actually paid. inquire with your hr.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum