Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help pls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help pls on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 pm


Arresto Menor
i was planning to file a legal separation..and im here in i need to appear in court if i file for legal separation here in canada?...pls i want to change my surname...

View user profile

2 Re: need help pls on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:08 pm


you should ask a canadian lawyer

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need help pls on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 pm


Arresto Menor
I mean...filing legal separation in philippines..but im here in canada...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum