Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Separatio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Separatio on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:37 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po. Gudpm. Im looking for a lawyer po who can help me to file a legal separation. Im from sta.rosa laguna po. Gusto ko na po kasi mgfile ng legal separation pra mpwalang bisa na po ang kasal namin ng date kong asawa. I was forced to marry him bec im pregnant. And im only 20yrs old at that time. Ngayon nagsisisi na po ang parents ko bat nila kme pina-kasal. Hndi na rin po kame ngsasama ng tatay ng anak ko for almost 1yr na po. And we both agreed naman po na mgfile na ng legal separation. Sana po replyan nyo ko asap. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Separatio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 am


i believe what you mean is declaration of nullity or annulment. legal separation refers to only separation of properties and residence.

click here for the grounds for annulment

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum