Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal protection from a disgruntled wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:56 am

aalejandro

Arresto Menor
My wife and I are on the verge of parting ways, It's just that I cant afford to get a divorce. My wife and I have a son and she has 2 kids in her previous relationship. My wife menaces me in my work and verbally degrades me on the phone and in public. She even dictates me to resign from work so if I want to avoid a scandal in the office. What steps can I take to keep this matter from getting out of hand. The emotional stress I get from this keeps me from doing my work properly and I cant lose my job because my son is just 1year & 6 months old. My salary can't afford her demands for an apartment for her & my son because of my SSS/Pag-ibig/salary loans. Hoping for a swift respond. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:01 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor
file administrative case for your wife in your company, I just did.

Youre not alone, Im facing 4 cases my freak wife filed against me and more to come.

File ka nang custody sa bata so that she could not ask more money from you.

1/2 of your monthly salary is a good start for support to them.

IMHO

View user profile

3 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:58 pm

attyLLL

what led to this?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor
@attyLLL : is your question for aalejandro sir?

View user profile

5 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 am

aalejandro

Arresto Menor
Atty I think its because of jealosy, mistrust and lack of closure. Dati kasi sunod sunoran ako sa gusto nya, kahit na di nya ko tinatrato na parang asawa. She's been mad at me ever since my tita told her off and di ko sya naipagtangol. Then everything else is a mistake to her. I dont believe in her anymore since i cauth her lying to me. One incident of this was when she ask me to send her money in pangasinan kasi nakaconfined daw yung anak nyang babae sa ospital. Back then po is kulang yung sahod ko for our needs because of the loans that she insisted me to make so nagtanong ako sa father nya kong nakaconfined nga ba yung anak nya kasi inaaway nya ko, eh hindi naman daw. Pinipilit nya kong mangutang kahit puro utang nako and kukulangin na yung salary ko if mangungutang pa ko. Sometimes pera ang pinag-aawayan namin. Ask ko lang, may porsyento ba sya or say s loans ko? or it's mine alone?

View user profile

6 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 am

attyLLL

the fir\st steps i would take would be to write her to desist from further harassing you in public, but at the same time, commit to an amount that will be sent to her on a regular basis.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 pm

aalejandro

Arresto Menor
Atty, what about my son? She plans to take him to her province in pangasinan and have me pay for the all expenses like rents and nanny. Do I have a say to this? Since my salary now can barely cover milk & diapers now. Umm, I don't think its a good environment their since I've been their and I'm not sure if my son would get proper caring their since he was hospitalized their twice. How much would it cost me to file or am i even entitled to file custody of my 1&half yr old son?

View user profile

8 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Fri May 03, 2013 11:54 pm

attyLLL

you are entitled to file a petition for custody. to whom the court will grant custody will depend on what is proven to be the best interest of the child. unfortunately, it will be a big uphill climb for you because any child below 7 is by default with the mother.

re support, give a substantial amount and retain proof of giving so that if she files a case against you, you will have a defense.

View user profile

9 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 am

aalejandro

Arresto Menor
Attorney,

Where do i go or who do i talk to get my marriage annulled.

View user profile

10 Re: Legal protection from a disgruntled wife on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 am

attyLLL

a lawyer who can help you determine if there is ground for annulment

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum