Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refresher course

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Refresher course on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:53 am

bartonhollow

Arresto Menor
Hi! Does anybody know how the refresher course work? I mean, does the school (or professors) require a person taking a refresher course to participate in the recitation? Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Refresher course on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 pm

hlslawph

Arresto Menor
You will be in a normal class and you will be included in the recitations and all other activities.

View user profile

3 re: on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

icedqueenbee

Arresto Menor
bartonhollow wrote:Hi! Does anybody know how the refresher course work? I mean, does the school (or professors) require a person taking a refresher course to participate in the recitation? Thanks

yes. and you still have to get a grade of at least 75%. it's like your a normal 4th year law school student once again. Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Refresher course on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 am

yongski4217

Arresto Menor
ano effect lifting ng 5 year strike bar sa refresher kasi nilagay ata refresher dourse dahil dun sa five strike rule

View user profile

5 Re: Refresher course on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:01 pm

sietepartidas

Arresto Menor
if you took the refresher course but unfortunately you flunk again, are you going to take refresher course again before you are allowed to take the bar?

View user profile

6 Re: Refresher course on Fri May 08, 2015 9:05 am

munkie_piper

Arresto Menor
if you took a refresher course and pass it, are you  required to take the next bar examination immediately?
does a diploma/certification from a refresher course have an expiration date?
or you can enroll and pass the refresher course this year (2015) and will only took the bar exam maybe 5 years after (2020). will the supreme court allow you to take the bar exams?

Thanks in advance.

View user profile

7 Status of a Refresher Course Student on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:28 pm

enrico.lingad

Arresto Menor
bartonhollow wrote:Hi! Does anybody know how the refresher course work? I mean, does the school (or professors) require a person taking a refresher course to participate in the recitation? Thanks

I will be frank and candid so that you will be informed and appraised. Any person who are enrolled in a Bar Refresher Course will be treated no different from a regular 4th year student. They will be required to participate in recitation and examination.

View user profile

8 Re: Refresher course Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum