Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Property settled by Brgy. Captain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Property settled by Brgy. Captain on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm


Arresto Menor
I think you find a good solicitor in your state because mostly the state have different laws.And your solicitor give you best suggestion about your problem.And i think your grandmother must file for this may be they get rebate on that tax.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum