Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About my father having a mistess plsss help i need legal advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

my mother and i want to sue my father and his mistress.
my father have a mistress this is his fourth i guess.
he dont give us money to support us my mother is his legal wife.he give all his money to his mistress and only give us a coin.let me say he has a 50,000 peso and only give us 1,000 peso that worth is for my mother and us her 2 real daugther. we dont know any legal term for this .. my father even build a house for his mistress and dont give a house for my mother .. and he think were not his family.
what should we do plss help..
this is not all that hey done to our family but more ..

View user profile


send a demand letter for support and then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum