Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I NEED HELP! on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 am

mariasofiadomingo

Arresto Menor
I'm 21yr.old and my husband is 36, we've been together for almost 5yrs then I got pregnant and due ko is jan.2013 so nagpakasal kame dec.2012. we done seminars and pass all the original requirements needed for our marriage except for the cenomar, yes we fake it! kasi nagulat kame nakaindicate yung marriage niya with his ex-wife sa cenomar(na akala niya hindi legal yung kasal nila, and my family don't have any idea about sa past ng husband ko.. Then again we got married in civil! and after a month we got our Marriage Contract from NSO and we used it for our passports. I'm now using my husband's surname in all my documents including passports, also my husband updated all his documents para maindicate niya na married na siya saken (NOW PALANG NIYA BINAGO LAHAT NG DOCUMENTS NIYA FROM SINGLE TO MARRIED)

This is his story from the past...
1998 nabuntis niya yung girl then nanganak ng 1999 and naglive-in sila. year 2000 kinasal sila kasabay ng brother niya sa house lang. year 2002 naghiwalay sila kasi yung girl nabuntis ng ibang lalaki, means YUNG EX-WIFE NIYA YUNG NANLOKO! wala silang legal seperation or annulment basta naghiwalay nalang sila.. pero eversince SINGLE pa din siya sa NBI,SSS,Philhealth,PASSPORT,ETC. kasi hindi niya binago.. year 2005 nagjapan siya(SINGLE pa din nakaindicate sa passport niya). Then year 2008 nagkakilala..

yung ex-wife niya may sarili nang family 2 na anak sa asawa niya now(i don't know kung kasal sila or what)

Here's my questions:

1- Is my marriage void? makakasuhan ba husband ko ng bigamy and pagfafake ng docu?(though feeling naman namen hindi siya kakasuhan ng ex-wife niya kasi yun mismo ang nanloko hiya lang niya) if ever pwede ba namen hindi nalang iopen yung marriage namen para hindi siya makasuhan?

2- Illegitimate child ba yung unang anak niya sa ex-wife niya? Then how about my son? illegitimate child din ba siya?

3- Magfifile pa ba ng annulment yung husband ko sa past marriage niya? since siya naman yung niloko simula palang and feeling namen gusto din ng girl kasi may asawa nanaman siyang iba.

4- Dream ko maikasal sa church is this still possible pa ba? Sad when kaya kame pwede magpakasal sa church? after annulment or pwede na anytime by now?

How to handle this situation po ba? Medyo naguguluhan po ako and I don't have any idea about this po basta ang alam ko lang mag-asawa kame kasal kame and mahal namen isa't isa.

Hope for your response to this!

View user profile

2 Re: I NEED HELP! on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 am

mariasofiadomingo

Arresto Menor
ANYONE ARE WELCOME TO REPLY TO THIS! ALL YOUR OPINIONS AND REACTIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED Smile IF EVER SAME EXPERIENCED TAYO KINDLY REPLY HOW YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION. THANK YOU!

View user profile

3 Re: I NEED HELP! on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:57 am

homem

Arresto Mayor
1. yes, your marriage is void. Pwede rin makasuhan ang husband mo ng bigamy at dahil public offense yan, kahit sino na nakakaalam na valid ang unang kasal at nagpakasal ulit siya ay maaaring magdemanda. Mas makakabuti na mag-file nalang ng annulment sa unang kasal hanggat maaga...ASAP! Retain a lawyer now! Or check yung MC ng unang kasal baka naman void din yun.

2. If valid yung kasal ng una, then, legitimate yung anak nya sa unang asawa. Sorry, but your son is illegitimate (but dont worry, ang pagkatao ang importante at kadalasan sa partihan lang ng yaman ang effect ng pagiging illegitimate, eh kung mas mayaman ka o pamilya mo kaysa sa asawa mo, eh di lamang na anak mo sa mga legitimate kahit na hwag ng makihati pa anak mo sa property ng asawa mo!)

3. yes, see answer no. 1

4. Yes, possible, once na magawa mo yung nasa answer no. 1, then natanggap mo yung court order na wala ng bisa yung unang kasal, pwede mo na akong imbitahan sa church wedding mo!

How to handle? pray ka lagi at sundin mo yung mga sagot sa tanong mo! Good luck!

View user profile

4 Re: I NEED HELP! on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 am

attyLLL

yes, your mariage is void, and both of you can be liable for bigamy because you knew that he was married before your wedding.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: I NEED HELP! on Sun May 05, 2013 6:30 pm

mariasofiadomingo

Arresto Menor
wala po ako idea sa pagprocess ng annulment.. can anyone post here how to.. what's the first step and how much ang magagastos sa annulment..

View user profile

6 Re: I NEED HELP! on Sun May 05, 2013 7:59 pm

attyLLL

get his two marriage certificates. you will need a lawyer to help you file a petition for declaration of nullity. cost will depend on which lawyer you retain. in my experience, 50-100k

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: I NEED HELP! on Mon May 06, 2013 12:54 am

mariasofiadomingo

Arresto Menor
malakas po ba yung laban ng husband ko kung yung story nila mismo pagbabasihan? yung girl yung nagloko nagpabuntis sa iba and until now may kinakasama na and 2 na din anak niya dun... pagnagfile po ba ng annulment need pa both parties present sa court or kahit hindi na? how many months po ang processing ng annulment...

View user profile

8 Re: I NEED HELP! on Mon May 06, 2013 1:01 am

mariasofiadomingo

Arresto Menor
Art. 46. Any of the following circumstances shall constitute fraud referred to in Number 3 of the preceding Article:

(2) Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband;

MEANS MALAKAS ANG LABAN NG HUSBAND KO RIGHT? PWEDE SIYA NA MISMO ANG MAGFILE NG ANNULMENT KAHIT WALA NA CONSENT SA EX NIYA AND WE HAVE A LOTS OF EVIDENCES NA MAY ANAK SIYA SA IBA Smile

View user profile

9 Re: I NEED HELP! on Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 am

mariasofiadomingo

Arresto Menor

Art. 45. A marriage may be annulled for any of the following causes, existing at the time of the marriage:
(3) That the consent of either party was obtained by FRAUD

FAMILY CODE
Art. 46. Any of the following circumstances shall constitute FRAUD referred to in Number 3 of the preceding Article:
(2) Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband;

ETO PALANG PANALO NA AGAD KAME SA COURT Smile

View user profile

10 Re: I NEED HELP! Today at 5:46 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum