Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

urgent help on my life

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:24 pm

rgn2


Arresto Menor
hi there
i want help to get my life on track
i have been married to a filipina and i am a foreigner the n we had a baby before marriage i never signed any papers of her birth certificate or i never even waz informed that she is born cuz they reason she gives me is tat u just disappear ya ok i did ( in ur heart) anyhow things came back back we got married i married her cuz i luved them both n i did everything that a father or a husband can do we got married in shariya law but in my hotel room guy comes in take the doc does the paper work n leaves after several of month my wife goes nso ofc gets the doc n the place of marriage is wrong my father name is misspelled with my name n the date is too wrong mayb tats karma....r marriage sink cuz for her i waznt good enuf it waz hard for her to luv me back cuz of her xbf they y did she marry me ri8? i dont know either for her marriage is touf etc etc any how then i went to a country to work n clearly we just cut contact cuz she keep slapping my face that i waznt good enuf n i just told one day wen ill go away u will realize how much i luved u.. so i went back n i discovered tat she had slept wid over 20men n not some men she knows can be a stranger n she dont care n i waz shocked cuz she admitted it also later so any how i am the father of my kid and i have no ri8s all i have ri8s is to send money thats it n then i came to know her xbf who she waz a mistress b4 came there b4 me to meet her n the kid? i waz lyk wtf y would sum1 do that if there's no connection so i got a doubt if the baby is my obviously any man will have so i ask do samples for DNA n she said when she will go to the country where i work cuz we met in this country n the X bf( or the master of her mistress) is a national of here also.so she told me when she comes here she will throw the sample for DNA on my face to prove me i waz wrong trust me she never did that infact when she came here she didnt tell me either cuz all we do is fight n when she came to know she has no money lft with here n here stay is gona get over soon she contacted me but still she never threw on my face n she said she waz afraid to bring the samples cuz police mi8 catch her lol Suspect ok watever now the thing is i need divorce what shuld i do i dont wana have mess and i want file for a divorce cuz im sick n tired of her making me sick to my gut to get back with me for baby sake n all she keep saying is that i waz wrong i abandoned the family r u serious u keep slapping ur man face n the man is begging u to luv him back u u tell him luv is lyk steps today 10% tomorrow 20% then next day 25% i mean whats wrong with u.n then i can go n meet my kid or anything all i can do is meet her if she allows n all but if i send money its ok she xpects so i stop sending it from past 2yrs. i just became a dad for 3weeks n after that i just have her hair clip wid me nothing more..
so now i wana get divorce cuz i dont trust her i dont know if that baby is my and ya forgot she has the kid birth certification from some civil registrar but i never filed any nor did i signed anything soooo plzzzzz analyze this n telll me watch going on with meeeeeeeeeee

i mi8 sound lyk a A-hole but trust me i miss every sec of my lyf without my kid

the most awesome feeling is to be a parent
but the most pathetic feeling is to marry a wrong girl Laughing

ill be anxiously waiting for reply plzzzzz show me a way out

View user profile

2 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 pm

homem


Arresto Mayor
rgn2 wrote:hi there
i want help to get my life on track
i have been married to a filipina and i am a foreigner the n we had a baby before marriage i never signed any papers of her birth certificate or i never even waz informed that she is born cuz they reason she gives me is tat u just disappear ya ok i did ( in ur heart) anyhow things came back back we got married i married her cuz i luved them both n i did everything that a father or a husband can do we got married in shariya law but in my hotel room guy comes in take the doc does the paper work n leaves after several of month my wife goes nso ofc gets the doc n the place of marriage is wrong my father name is misspelled with my name n the date is too wrong mayb tats karma....r marriage sink cuz for her i waznt good enuf it waz hard for her to luv me back cuz of her xbf they y did she marry me ri8? i dont know either for her marriage is touf etc etc any how then i went to a country to work n clearly we just cut contact cuz she keep slapping my face that i waznt good enuf n i just told one day wen ill go away u will realize how much i luved u.. so i went back n i discovered tat she had slept wid over 20men n not some men she knows can be a stranger n she dont care n i waz shocked cuz she admitted it also later so any how i am the father of my kid and i have no ri8s all i have ri8s is to send money thats it n then i came to know her xbf who she waz a mistress b4 came there b4 me to meet her n the kid? i waz lyk wtf y would sum1 do that if there's no connection so i got a doubt if the baby is my obviously any man will have so i ask do samples for DNA n she said when she will go to the country where i work cuz we met in this country n the X bf( or the master of her mistress) is a national of here also.so she told me when she comes here she will throw the sample for DNA on my face to prove me i waz wrong trust me she never did that infact when she came here she didnt tell me either cuz all we do is fight n when she came to know she has no money lft with here n here stay is gona get over soon she contacted me but still she never threw on my face n she said she waz afraid to bring the samples cuz police mi8 catch her lol Suspect ok watever now the thing is i need divorce what shuld i do i dont wana have mess and i want file for a divorce cuz im sick n tired of her making me sick to my gut to get back with me for baby sake n all she keep saying is that i waz wrong i abandoned the family r u serious u keep slapping ur man face n the man is begging u to luv him back u u tell him luv is lyk steps today 10% tomorrow 20% then next day 25% i mean whats wrong with u.n then i can go n meet my kid or anything all i can do is meet her if she allows n all but if i send money its ok she xpects so i stop sending it from past 2yrs. i just became a dad for 3weeks n after that i just have her hair clip wid me nothing more..
so now i wana get divorce cuz i dont trust her i dont know if that baby is my and ya forgot she has the kid birth certification from some civil registrar but i never filed any nor did i signed anything soooo plzzzzz analyze this n telll me watch going on with meeeeeeeeeee

i mi8 sound lyk a A-hole but trust me i miss every sec of my lyf without my kid

the most awesome feeling is to be a parent
but the most pathetic feeling is to marry a wrong girl Laughing

ill be anxiously waiting for reply plzzzzz show me a way out

I never had an idea, until I learned from you that a foreigner could type words using text spelling. May I ask, what is your nationality sir? In your home country, there is probably a law for divorce, you can file it there. You can also apply for DNA test in the Philippines to find out if that kid is yours.

View user profile

3 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 pm

rgn2


Arresto Menor
hahahaha bro really ur so concerned abt spell check thats called net communication i saves tym Smile n sir donot certainly wana tell my nationality wanted a way to get things solved i know u r a proud pinoy n would have soft corner for them so rather pointing out mistakes sir if you can tell me a way to solve things would highly appreciate it...

View user profile

4 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

homem


Arresto Mayor
rgn2 wrote:hahahaha bro really ur so concerned abt spell check thats called net communication i saves tym Smile n sir donot certainly wana tell my nationality wanted a way to get things solved i know u r a proud pinoy n would have soft corner for them so rather pointing out mistakes sir if you can tell me a way to solve things would highly appreciate it...


You focused on my side comment rather than my advice regarding your problem, I ve already made suggestions on how to find ways. There are countries do not have divorce law like in the Phil., my advice to get divorce in your country of origin would also be futile if there is no law for divorce. DNA is the best thing you can do about the child of your wife.

View user profile

5 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
@homem not all foreigners can speak and write English fluently! it doesn't mean they are English speaker that their English should be perfect! most British nor American if they are not educated they do make mistakes with spellings and grammars. And with the texting method we have in this generation? I believed he just tried to cut the story short.

@rgn2 most country has divorce and you are married under Sharia law in which we also have divorce with our Muslim culture, and it would be easier for you to file a divorce from both country, yours and in the Philippines.
DNA test can cost a lot of money,that must be the reason why she hasn't present you one as she would rather not spend her ownmoney for that purpose, perhaps you should pay it yourself!

View user profile

6 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:49 pm

rgn2


Arresto Menor
AMV u r ri8 wid ur 1st comment

i told her to get the sample she doesnt have to pay and then if i go there in cebu to get the samples for DNA they dont allow me to get it so how am i suppose to get it should i take the help from police when i go there??

i know she will be my kid n i pray for tat everyday n i hope i can find a way for DNA so tat things can be sorted out...

View user profile

7 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:52 pm

rgn2


Arresto Menor
as i said i have no ri8s over the kid
the only ri8s i have is just to pay
i cant talk i cant see her i cant touch her i cant do anything for her or wid her i dont know y as what she says is tat she dont trust me wid my own daughter but y what have i done?...but when i dont send the money the story starts i am this that i am a flirt a playboy i dont luv her etc etc so basically money is love?

View user profile

8 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:15 pm

homem


Arresto Mayor
@ AWV,
You are right and I know it too, not all people can speak english fluently, even English speaking people commits error in the proper use of grammar as Filipinos do in using native language. But that is not what I ve noticed, right? I am in a foreign country and met a lot of people of different nationalities but never seen them writing such as ri8, etc., but in the Phil., yes a lot of them. In order for one to shorten a story, it is not by using abbreviations of words or change them for text style of writing but compressing a paragraph into 1 sentence, avoiding too much beating around the bush and not so being redundant. By using ri8 is not making the story short but a word! Good, you know rgn2 that he is a Muslim though he did not mention here.

@rgn2, my side comment was done in good faith and not to offend, it was really only from you I found a non-Filipino who does also typing like that. .


View user profile

9 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:23 pm

rgn2


Arresto Menor
@homem

its juz matter of getting it done..lyk ppl say u win by an inch or a foot it doesnt matter.

and do not take it personally also i am not offended at all i hope this is much easier way to read for you
and what to do sir i am married to a Filipino so ill will adapt some thing PO

View user profile

10 Re: urgent help on my life on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 pm

AWV


Reclusion Perpetua
@homem have you noticed he mentioned he is married under sharia law? that is only Muslim mariage not any other religion so if you know Sharia law that is only for Muslims! he don't need to mention Islamic religion here if you know what is Sharia law means! Wink
What I meant with him making the story short is by compressing each word to a texting method which is now the new generation thing. I must say I never use this texting method myself! What a Face

homem wrote:@ AWV,
You are right and I know it too, not all people can speak english fluently, even English speaking people commits error in the proper use of grammar as Filipinos do in using native language. But that is not what I ve noticed, right? I am in a foreign country and met a lot of people of different nationalities but never seen them writing such as ri8, etc., but in the Phil., yes a lot of them. In order for one to shorten a story, it is not by using abbreviations of words or change them for text style of writing but compressing a paragraph into 1 sentence, avoiding too much beating around the bush and not so being redundant. By using ri8 is not making the story short but a word! Good, you know rgn2 that he is a Muslim though he did not mention here.

@rgn2, my side comment was done in good faith and not to offend, it was really only from you I found a non-Filipino who does also typing like that. .


View user profile

11 Re: urgent help on my life on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:14 pm

rgn2


Arresto Menor
i think i have a marriage prob going on not typing....seriously guys any how thank u for ur tym clap

View user profile

12 Re: urgent help on my life on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:24 pm

homem


Arresto Mayor
AWV wrote:@homem have you noticed he mentioned he is married under sharia law? that is only Muslim mariage not any other religion so if you know Sharia law that is only for Muslims! he don't need to mention Islamic religion here if you know what is Sharia law means! Wink
What I meant with him making the story short is by compressing each word to a texting method which is now the new generation thing. I must say I never use this texting method myself! What a Face

homem wrote:@ AWV,
You are right and I know it too, not all people can speak english fluently, even English speaking people commits error in the proper use of grammar as Filipinos do in using native language. But that is not what I ve noticed, right? I am in a foreign country and met a lot of people of different nationalities but never seen them writing such as ri8, etc., but in the Phil., yes a lot of them. In order for one to shorten a story, it is not by using abbreviations of words or change them for text style of writing but compressing a paragraph into 1 sentence, avoiding too much beating around the bush and not so being redundant. By using ri8 is not making the story short but a word! Good, you know rgn2 that he is a Muslim though he did not mention here.

@rgn2, my side comment was done in good faith and not to offend, it was really only from you I found a non-Filipino who does also typing like that. .



Of course I know what Sharia Law, I used to live in an Islamic country once, I overlooked it, for I do scanning only when reading a long story and just get the main point and questions and make a suggestion out of this. Again, you can not cut the story short by doing text style- ("I believed he just tried to cut the story short").

View user profile

13 Re: urgent help on my life on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm

homem


Arresto Mayor
rgn2 wrote:i think i have a marriage prob going on not typing....seriously guys any how thank u for ur tym clap

Yes, I am aware of your problems and gave suggestions. I did not say anything bad against you in typing, what I said was only sharing with you of what I ve just found out. I had been in Asian countries, America and now here in African continent and got the chance to meet people of different nationalities, religions, belief and cultures but never seen them typed that way. Then, what is wrong with this statement?-

"I never had an idea, until I learned from you that a foreigner could type words using text spelling. May I ask, what is your nationality sir? In your home country, there is probably a law for divorce, you can file it there. You can also apply for DNA test in the Philippines to find out if that kid is yours."

View user profile

14 Re: urgent help on my life Today at 6:07 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum