Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support..Immediate assistance is highly appreciated.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Gud day! I just joined this and I badly needed advice on how to file/claim child support. My son's father and I were not married and he has his own family now. He stopped supporting my son year 2007 and didn't even bother to check on my son (who will turn 13yrs. old next mo.)

I am a bread winner in the family and my mother is already retired from work. I really hope you could help me how to go through the process...what is the first step? Shall I inform/contact my son's father fist or file a case (if that how it is called) directly. If so, where am I going to file it...can you recommend a free lawyer just in case? I live here in Cainta and I can not afford to pay a lawyer's service..Thank you so much for having his surely helps a people..God Bless![b]

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum