Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I file for Child Support if the Father is in the US?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello! I have a 16yo son who will be entering college this year. His father left for the US when I was still pregnant. The father said he will provide for us that's why he will go to the US to finish his medical studies. He never came back and has never met his son in person. He is a doctor in the state of Louisiana as what we have researched online. We tried to contact him but he refuses to respond. I'm hoping to file for child support since my son will now be entering college and we need his father's financial help. How can i file for that? I also heard that non-support is a criminal case. Please enlighten me. Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum