Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can the court issue an order even if the other party is out of the country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Day.

We have filed a complain in HLURB because the developer is not in good faith when they sold the property. The HLURB issued the order in favor of us but they said we have to wait for the reply of the developer. We went oversees to work and what the developer did is that they file a case on the local government in which we are not aware of. Since we are not present in all the hearings, they issued an order in favor of the developer - this is according to the sherif who went to the house to open it. Do we have a legal right to file a counter case for what they have done in the house?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum