Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery??? on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:20 pm

sam joy

Arresto Mayor
what is this? does this fit for my story?

i have a girl friend nagabroad xa. she left home his husband and three kids. her husband is having an affair for a long time now with some paid-for-pleasure girl while shes away... and NOW they already have a kid! my questions are...

what case should be filed to the guy? to the other woman?
who shall file the case? if the wife is unavailable, who are the probable people to file the case in behalf of her?

View user profile

2 Re: adultery??? on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Drummer Boy

Arresto Menor
My take:

The husband and his concubine can be charged for Concubinage.

Who shall file the case? In adultery and concubinage,only the offended spouse can legally file the complaint and the offended spouse cannot institute it without including both guilty parties.

But in concubinage, any of the following shall be proven:

1. That the husband is keeping a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or

2.that he had sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or

3. that he cohabits with her in any other place.

View user profile

3 Re: adultery??? on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
@samboy you are questioning their affair or her husband being involve with prostitutes, what about her adultery or unfaithfulness to her husband? You're a HYPOCRITE!

View user profile

4 Re: adultery??? on Wed May 01, 2013 2:51 pm

sam joy

Arresto Mayor
@drummerboy thanks. that a big help already.

@ AWV excuse me...i dont think you understand the story. my friend never had an affair. its her husband who did.

View user profile

5 Re: adultery??? on Wed May 01, 2013 6:09 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
sam joy wrote:what is this? does this fit for my story?

I have a GIRL FRIEND nagabroad xa. she left home his husband and three kids. her husband is having an affair for a long time now with some paid-for-pleasure girl while shes away... and NOW they already have a kid! my questions are...

Or would you say a LADY FRIEND (kaibigang babae) NOT a GIRL FRIEND! (syota)
This all depends how you express it! eh kung tagalugin mo na lang kaya? na meron kang kaibigang babae! eh di hindi ka pa nasali sa usapan! Rolling Eyes

View user profile

6 Re: adultery??? on Thu May 02, 2013 10:33 am

sam joy

Arresto Mayor
still...i ddnt write it in one.try reading the dictionary for spellings pls. thanks

View user profile

7 Re: adultery??? on Thu May 02, 2013 2:13 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
There's no such person who can file a case on her behalf as only the offended party can file the case! Wait until he marries the other woman then you yourself can file BIGAMY on your GIRL FRIEND's behalf! Rolling Eyes

sam joy wrote:what is this? does this fit for my story?

i have a girl friend nagabroad xa. she left home his husband and three kids. her husband is having an affair for a long time now with some paid-for-pleasure girl while shes away... and NOW they already have a kid! my questions are...

what case should be filed to the guy? to the other woman?
who shall file the case? if the wife is unavailable, who are the probable people to file the case in behalf of her?

View user profile

8 Re: adultery??? on Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

keis

Arresto Mayor
nice one

View user profile

9 Re: adultery??? on Fri May 03, 2013 9:30 am

attyLLL

if you have sufficient evidence of this affair, you can file a complaint of psycho abuse under ra 9262. anyone can file the complaint. imo, the wife can still initiate the case by executing her complaint affidavit before the ph consul and have it filed at the prosecutor's office.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

10 Re: adultery??? on Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
AttyLLL sabi nyo noon kapag adultery at concubinage only the offended party and pwedeng maghabla? at ang bigamy lang ang kahit sino pwedeng maghabla! kung parehong mga Pilipino ang involve.

Nasa abroad pa ang kaibigan nya papano maprocess ang kaso without her filing it herself and follow it up herself? Shocked

View user profile

11 Re: adultery??? on Fri May 03, 2013 11:37 pm

attyLLL

if you read my answer closely, i stated how she can have her complaint affidavit notarized at the ph consulate.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

12 Re: adultery??? on Sat May 04, 2013 2:18 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Goodluck dealng with Philippine Embassy!

View user profile

13 Re: adultery??? Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum