Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

stranded ofw

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 stranded ofw on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

sam joy

Arresto Mayor
i have a girl friend abroad and i believe as to what the relatives say shes in jail. shes in saudi.they dont know what to do so i tried to ask you.

View user profile

2 Re: stranded ofw on Wed May 01, 2013 12:36 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Contact Philippine Embassy Saudi and make an inquiry.

Philippines Embassy , Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Site D3 Collector Road C, Diplomatic Quarter
PO Box 94366 Postal Code 11693
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Website URL:

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum