Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

needing your advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 needing your advice on Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day to all!

Please give advice & help!

Nakasal po ako 9 years ago,hindi nag work out ung relationship namin 2 months lang po kame nagsama after ng marriage.Nag kanya kanya din po kame. As of now may kinakasama na po xia at may anak narin sila.This year lang po kame nagkita ulit. Ever since hindi po kame huminge ng financial support for may now 9 y/o son(anak po namin).I have a bf now po gusto namin mag pakasal.Honestly d po namin kaya ung annulment. Ano po pwede ko gawin.Please po give me advice.

God bless everyone!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum