Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MONEY CLAIM on Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello, kindly enlighten us on this issue. My husband funded a construction project. The invested amount is P700,000 , the deal is covered by a contract.Now the Engineer he dealt with does not comply to the terms and conditions of the contract because he said the construction project was stopped and the project owner is not paying him. He is not remitting the supposed income for my husband. The contract says my husband is indemnified from whatever liabilities the engineer may encounter in dealing business. Now we are worried that our P700,000 will not be given back as well.Can we sue him for breach of contract? Or should we file instead a civil claim for the capital and the supposed profit. What is the best step to be taken? Looking forward to your advise. Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: MONEY CLAIM on Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm


Arresto Menor
an action for specific performance to compel him to finish the project. if not hire another engineer to finish the project at the cost of the erring engineer. plus the damages pa pala...

Last edited by pro_reo on Fri May 03, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nagkulang hehehe...)

View user profile

3 Re: MONEY CLAIM on Sun May 05, 2013 11:05 pm


the legal remedy will be to send a demand letter for payment and then to file a complaint for collection in court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum