Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maiden name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maiden name on Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm


I was married last Feb. 2012 after 8 years of living together. but we separated last Jan. 2013. I found out after marriage that he was using an alias. He has (made and came up) all legal documents of his new name. I haven't changed my name and status yet (govt papers, IDs, etc.). Question: Can I still use my maiden name instead of using his family name (fake)?

View user profile

2 Re: Maiden name on Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 pm


why did he change his name?

yes, you can use your maiden name, but if you already acquired government docs such as SSS Id or passport, they will not change it back.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum