Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD CUSTODY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD CUSTODY on Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

ZHEI NAGUIT

Arresto Menor
ABOUT PO SA NEPHEW KO,
YUNG YOUNGER BROTHER KO PO KASI MAY NAKALIVE IN B4 YUN GF NYA TAPOS NAGKABABY SILA,ILANG MOS AFTER MANGANAK NI GIRL NAGKAHIWALAY SILA,AT DAHIL SA HINDI MASUPORTAHAN NG BROTHER KO YUN ANAK DHIL WALA SYANG WORK NAGPAKASAL YUN GIRL SA IBANG LALAKI, QUESTION LANG PO 5 YEARS OLD NAPO ANG PAMANGKIN KO,AT AS OF NOW MAY TRABAHO NA ANG BROTHER KO ABROAD AT NASUSUPORTAHAN NA ANG BATA, MAY POSSIBILITY PO BA NA MAKUHA NAMIN ANG PAMANGKIN KO PAG 7 YEARS OLD NA SYA? SINGLE PA PO ANG BROTHER KO HANGGA NGAYON.
AT HIRAP DIN PO KAMI NA MAHIRAM XA KAHIT SA MGA OUTINGS LANG AYAW IPASAMA. THANKS AND GODBLESS PO!

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Fri May 03, 2013 11:43 pm

attyLLL

the mother of an illegit child has sole parental authority and right to custody.

from a purely legal standpoint, you have no legal relationship with the child, but your brother can request for visitation rights or file a petition in court to enforce his right.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sat May 04, 2013 7:21 pm

jennyingreece

Arresto Menor
So glad to find your answers that are so helpful. Can i ask something too? I am the mother of illegitimate child now aged 10yo. I have never asked for full custody but as i understand from your answers i have already this right. At present i need to apply for a visa for my son and i m asked to bring an official paper stating that i have full custody. Please let me know where can i get such an official paper? Do i need to get a lawyer, go to court for it (and "win" the full custody) etc. or there is a bureau i can just apply and get the paper i need within a day or 2?? Thx in advance attyLLL be blessed!

View user profile

4 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 pm

attyLLL

that has become a common question here in the forum. some, dinaan sa kulitan and the visa officers allowed them. others had to actually file a case for them to be declared as the obvious custodians.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sat May 04, 2013 9:32 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Ayus yun ah! dun na lang ako sa kulitan para wala gastos!

Did you use the father's surname? if so that's where the demand for full custody is coming from, but if your child is using your surname and did not have ackowledgement from the father, then you don't need this document.

View user profile

6 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 pm

jennyingreece

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:that has become a common question here in the forum. some, dinaan sa kulitan and the visa officers allowed them. others had to actually file a case for them to be declared as the obvious custodians.
but where can i apply to get an official document that says that i have the full custody by law.

View user profile

7 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sat May 04, 2013 9:40 pm

jennyingreece

Arresto Menor
AWV wrote:Ayus yun ah! dun na lang ako sa kulitan para wala gastos!

Did you use the father's surname? if so that's where the demand for full custody is coming from, but if your child is using your surname and did not have ackowledgement from the father, then you don't need this document.
no ang gamit na surname ng bata ay sa akin but he pirma sa likod ng birthcerti ng junakis ko need kc sa embassy yang chenilyn porte n official document n yan n nag ssv n s akin ang sole custody ng 10 yrs old na junakis ko para maka fly n kmi at magkasama here ditey na kc ako nakatira at married at may 3months old n bebi kinulit ko n nga ung taga embassy kaso ang sunget eh kumuha ako ng papel frm atty. n nag ssv n sakin n ang sole custody ng anak ko kaso need ng pirma ng tatay ang kaso ung mongoloid n tatay ng anak ko ayaw pumirma

View user profile

8 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sun May 05, 2013 4:25 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Baka naman gusto nyang bayaran mo sya sa pirma nya! may trabaho at responsable ba ang ama? nagbibigay ba ng maintenance? kung hindi bakit pa nakasali sa custody ang mokong?

View user profile

9 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm

attyLLL

jenny, if you cannot convince the visa officials, you can hire a lawyer and file a petition in court

View user profile

10 Re: CHILD CUSTODY Today at 2:12 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum