Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing a labor claim case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing a labor claim case on Fri May 03, 2013 7:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Do I need a lawyer to file a labor claim case ? How much do I pay at the court to file such ?


View user profile

2 Re: filing a labor claim case on Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm


Arresto Mayor
Art. 291. Offenses.— Offenses penalized under this Code and the rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto shall prescribe in three [3] years.

xxx xxx xxx

Art. 292. Money Claims. — All money claims arising from employer-employee relations accruing during the effectivity of this Code shall be filed within three [3] years from the time the cause of action accrued; otherwise, they shall be forever barred.

xxx xxx xxx

So if your money claim is within the prescribed period, then go to NLRC at Banawe, QC to file for your case. No need to get a lawyer yet for te 2 hearings, your lawyer will be required once yu submit the position paper if no settlements agreed from the 2 hearings of mediation.

View user profile

3 Re: filing a labor claim case on Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 am


Arresto Mayor
The complaint will be in a checklist form and there will be someone to assist you. Bring all the necessary documents to support your complaint.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum