Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full custody over an Illegitimate child to acquire visa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
So glad to find your answers that are so helpful. Can i ask something too? I am the mother of illegitimate child now aged 10yo. I have never asked for full custody but as i understand from your answers i have already this right. At present i need to apply for a visa for my son and i m asked to bring an official paper stating that i have full custody. Please let me know where can i get such an official paper? Do i need to get a lawyer, go to court for it (and "win" the full custody) etc. or there is a bureau i can just apply and get the paper i need within a day or 2?? Thx in advance attyLLL be blessed!

View user profile


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum