Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live in Qatar my husband have sexual relationship with philippino women there

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What can I do. Have to stop my husband from throuing me and our kids away. When I found out after 8 months of living in hell and did not understand why he treat us like dogs, i was confrunted with a man that say he saw my husband numerous times on his business trips with that women called Rita. They have a sexual relationship. He totally lost is interest in his family and friends. She is young and he says that she makes him feel young again.
Now he wants to go on holiday there alone and told me he is going and I am not alowed to ask any questions and say anything he will send us back to our country with nothing to live of.
I want to stop this because he was the best husband and father ever but this last year was hell. They slept at the hotel pan pacific and eat there and as well as at her flat in manilla.
They both are quilty of breaking up a happy family. What should i do.
How can I stop this. Which I can put him in jail when he is going there soon. How do I stop them. I have her cell nr and did sent her nice sms. How would she feel if i do to her what she is doing to me. How will she explain to my kids her version why is she with a married man.
She did not reply but my husband was furious. Apperently he have a mistress in Cebu too. His words its nice to be with young women and he dont have responsibilitys towards them.
Can one file a case and when he land there that he will be taken into custody and then deport him back.
Thanks

View user profile

attyLLL

a legal remedy will very rarely save a marriage; it's better in ending one.

if you can prove your allegations for acts committed in the PH, you can charge him with psychological violence, or if he is not providing support, a case of economic violence. if they are living together, a charge of concubinage.

You can also go to the OWWA if they are already abroad

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Where are you from? Are you Filipina? Your name sounds Sri Lankan to me! If you are not a Filipina no one on your behalf in Philippines can file a case for you! but since you are living in a country where concubinage is a serious offense and that Rita is living with a married man, they can be in a serious trouble if you report them to CID. If you want go to your Embassy and report this matter rather than informing CID directly. You must present evidence and witnesses that they are having an affair! go on to this website address www.qatarliving.com there are lots of people there who can help and give you more advice on what is the best thing to do!

karindelange10@yahoo.com wrote:What can I do. Have to stop my husband from throuing me and our kids away. When I found out after 8 months of living in hell and did not understand why he treat us like dogs, i was confrunted with a man that say he saw my husband numerous times on his business trips with that women called Rita. They have a sexual relationship. He totally lost is interest in his family and friends. She is young and he says that she makes him feel young again.
Now he wants to go on holiday there alone and told me he is going and I am not alowed to ask any questions and say anything he will send us back to our country with nothing to live of.
I want to stop this because he was the best husband and father ever but this last year was hell. They slept at the hotel pan pacific and eat there and as well as at her flat in manilla.
They both are quilty of breaking up a happy family. What should i do.
How can I stop this. Which I can put him in jail when he is going there soon. How do I stop them. I have her cell nr and did sent her nice sms. How would she feel if i do to her what she is doing to me. How will she explain to my kids her version why is she with a married man.
She did not reply but my husband was furious. Apperently he have a mistress in Cebu too. His words its nice to be with young women and he dont have responsibilitys towards them.
Can one file a case and when he land there that he will be taken into custody and then deport him back.
Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum