Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

if Valid Marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 if Valid Marriage on Mon May 06, 2013 6:26 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone. I really need help/legal advice for my situation. I married a man who is Permanent resident of US country (still Filipino Citizen). He obtain his divorce with his first wife at USA. After 6years divorce, we meet and after 2years in relation we decided to get married here in Philippines since I live here. I change my status to married included to my passport since I have the Marriage certificate copy from NSO.MY problem are, if our marriage is Legal though we have NSO copy of our marriage certificate? Since he was married here before they move to USA and his ex wife become a USA citizen. if our marriage is not valid since he is a Filipino citizen,what is the solution to change my status to single and make the marriage void?Hope you can help me with this.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum