Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rigth support my kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rigth support my kids on Tue May 07, 2013 12:09 pm

asshana29

Arresto Menor
gud pm po...this is my first time para mo mgtanung..mgtatanung lng po ako kung ano ang tama...kasal po ako sa ex husband ko since 2004 and my dlawa po kming anak..isa pong 10 year old at 6 year old..hiwalay na po kmi since 2007...gusto ko lng po mlman kung magkano po ang dapat na support para sa mga anak ko?he is working po sa PMFTC (phillip morris fortune tobacco) nsa poder ko po ang mga anak ko,at ang suporta po na binibigay nya 3200 monthly..pareho na po kmi my pamilya.my iss na poi akong anak sa kinkasama ko at sya din po ay ganun din.at gusto ko rin po mlaman kung paano po mawawalan ng visa ang kasal nmin...

maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: rigth support my kids on Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 pm

asshana29

Arresto Menor
at kung mg fifile po kmi ng annulment sino po ba ang gagastos?

View user profile

3 Re: rigth support my kids on Tue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm

asshana29

Arresto Menor
asshana29 wrote:gud pm po...this is my first time para mo mgtanung..mgtatanung lng po ako kung ano ang tama...kasal po ako sa ex husband ko since 2004 and my dlawa po kming anak..isa pong 10 year old at 6 year old..hiwalay na po kmi since 2007...gusto ko lng po mlman kung magkano po ang dapat na support para sa mga anak ko?he is working po sa PMFTC (phillip morris fortune tobacco) nsa poder ko po ang mga anak ko,at ang suporta po na binibigay nya 3200 monthly..pareho na po kmi my pamilya.my iss na poi akong anak sa kinkasama ko at sya din po ay ganun din.at gusto ko rin po mlaman kung paano po mawawalan ng visa ang kasal nmin...

maraming salamat po.

View user profile

4 Re: rigth support my kids on Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 am

iamgabby

Arresto Menor
an action for annulment of marriage is availabe only in voidable marriages which are valid marriages in all their legal effects until set aside by court of competent jurisdiction.

the Family Code provides certain grounds in order to file an annulment case and it may be ratified by one of the parties and may prescribe.

AS TO RETIFICATION: in all grounds, except STD and impotence, the law provides that one of the parties may ratify the marriage through free cohabitation which will make the marriage a VALID one. (e.g. insanity - the insane party; vices of consent - the injured party etc.)

AS TO PRESCRIPTION: generally the action prescribes within 5 years from discovery of the ground except on the grounds of insanity of one spouse and lack of parental authority to which separate rules apply. when an action prescribes it means lumagpas na ito sa prescriptive period kaya no action of annulment may be filed by either party.

base sa timeline at limited facts sa kwento mo, mukhang hindi na applicable ang action for annulment of marriage sa case mo.

anyways, ano po ba ang dahilan ng paghihiwalay ninyo? baka makuha pa sa action for nullity of marriage which if a valid ground exists and if the same is eventually granted by the court pwede ka na uli mag-asawa.

if both nullity and annulment actions are not available, meron ka pang last resort, which is to file for legal separation but it is only physical separation in bed. your marriage with your husband will continue to exist at hindi po kayo pwede makapag-asawa pareho.

AS TO THE ISSUE OF SUPPORT: if you and your husband cannot agree as to the amount, it is the court which will determine the reasonable amount on the bases of both the capacity to provide support of the other parent and the ever changing needs of the child or children.

suggestion ko po, consult po a lawyer who is a FAMILY LAW EXPERT.

GOOD LUCK.

View user profile

5 Re: rigth support my kids on Fri May 31, 2013 6:10 pm

foobarph

Prision Mayor
iamgabby wrote:an action for annulment of marriage is availabe only in voidable marriages which are valid marriages in all their legal effects until set aside by court of competent jurisdiction.

the Family Code provides certain grounds in order to file an annulment case and it may be ratified by one of the parties and may prescribe.

AS TO RETIFICATION: in all grounds, except STD and impotence, the law provides that one of the parties may ratify the marriage through free cohabitation which will make the marriage a VALID one. (e.g. insanity - the insane party; vices of consent - the injured party etc.)

AS TO PRESCRIPTION: generally the action prescribes within 5 years from discovery of the ground except on the grounds of insanity of one spouse and lack of parental authority to which separate rules apply. when an action prescribes it means lumagpas na ito sa prescriptive period kaya no action of annulment may be filed by either party.

base sa timeline at limited facts sa kwento mo, mukhang hindi na applicable ang action for annulment of marriage sa case mo.

anyways, ano po ba ang dahilan ng paghihiwalay ninyo? baka makuha pa sa action for nullity of marriage which if a valid ground exists and if the same is eventually granted by the court pwede ka na uli mag-asawa.

if both nullity and annulment actions are not available, meron ka pang last resort, which is to file for legal separation but it is only physical separation in bed. your marriage with your husband will continue to exist at hindi po kayo pwede makapag-asawa pareho.

AS TO THE ISSUE OF SUPPORT: if you and your husband cannot agree as to the amount, it is the court which will determine the reasonable amount on the bases of both the capacity to provide support of the other parent and the ever changing needs of the child or children.

suggestion ko po, consult po a lawyer who is a FAMILY LAW EXPERT.

GOOD LUCK.

**nosebleed** m3

View user profile

6 Re: rigth support my kids on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal
"Annulment" - kung gusto mo pawalang - bisa kasal mo ano ang dahilan? Hindi mo magagamit na inabandona ka na. Legal separation lang yun pero kasal pa rin kayo. May naging problema ba noong kinasal kayo? Menor de edad? Walang marriage license? Kung wala e mahirap ipawalang nisa ang kasal mo. Sa huli ang mas uso pero mas magastos na ginagamit e yung psychological incapacity o may problema ang isang panig ng kasal na hindi pa siya handa na mag- asawa. Ang mhirap lang doon e gasgas na iyon at dapat NOON ninyo pa napapansin ang problema noong isang panig sa kasal. Maghanap po ng abogado para mapaliwanagan ng mas maigi. Isa pa. Magastos talaga ito at huwag lang ma-apela kung sakalaing manalo ka.

Support - korte ang magsasabi kung magkano. Hindi siya yung akala ng karamihan ng kalahati agad ng sahod. Ayon yan sa tamang pangangailangan (needs, necessity) ng pamilya tulad ng kuryente, tubig, upa, tamang halaga ng pagkain, tuition (na reasonable dapat), mga araw araw na pangangailangan. Kung mapatunayan ang mga pangangailangan, iyon ang ibibigay ng korte. Hindi ito yung magbibigay ka lang ng isang halaga at ibibigay agad. Papatunayan mo ito. Kumunsulta po sa abogado para mas mahaba at malinaw ang paliwanag.

View user profile

7 Re: rigth support my kids Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum