Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i file a case of RA 9262 to my husband?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gd day,,
i dont know where am i going to start in filing a case against my husband,,, we are almost 5 years that were not living together,,
but now he is having an affair to the other woman.. if i will file a case against my husband will it proper?
please need ur help,,
thank you/..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum