Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transferring my 50% co-ownership (share) of properties under Common-Law to my 7 year old daughter?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anDre (DXB)

Arresto Menor
Under a Common-Law-Marriage (Family Code of the Philippines) Art.147;

1.) As the Father to a 7 Yr old daughter who entitles to have a said co-ownership in behalf to the properties we acquired with my Live-in partner, is it possible to transfer my 50% Rights of co-owning to my said daughter?

2.) How could this be done? are Waivers or Agreements be an options?

3.) Do i need the signature of my live-in Partner who is an OFW (currently in Dubai)? Are her parents entitled to sign in behalf of my live-in partner?

4.) Where could this be done?

5.) If they however refuses to sign, what other steps to be filed in the partition of my 50% shares?

6.) How much (in your own idea) would the Waiver (Agreement) cost me; e.g. Court and Attorney's fees of some sorts...

BIG thanks, More power!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum