Below is my drafted reply. Thanks
May 1, 2013
To: Mr. Issuer
Subject: Reply to show cause notice issued for alleged violation of company rules and regulations quoted “We maintain accurate business records.” “…creating side letters or side agreements that alter the intent of a contract, and purposedly falsifying the nature of expenses in an expense report are all examples of fraudulent reporting”
I acknowledged the receipt of your show cause notice dated April xx, 2013. In response, may I reiterate that I have not violated the rules and regulations indicated in the show cause notice because of the following reasons:
1. What I have provided to Mr. Y after our discussion upon her request is a factual copy of the one-page clause listing the additional fringe benefits that I received during the signing of my job offer.
2. My initiation for my request for “xxx benefit” entitlement and provision of a copy of the one-page clause as my basis for my request should not substantiate or use as for another allegation against me. My intention is no other than request for support and guidance that my “xxx benefit” be granted.
3. I never and will never do such thing as fraudulent reporting.
As support to my reply, I am re-attaching the following documentary evidences.
1. My email letter to Mr. Y dated December xx, 2012 requesting for support and guidance for my “xxx benefit” request and receipt of the one-page clause.
2. A factual copy of the one-page clause listing additional fringe benefits that I received during my job offering/signing.
I appeal for your kind consideration and satisfaction of my explanation.