Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to reply for a show cause notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to reply for a show cause notice on Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Art Ritu

Arresto Menor
Hi Sir, May I request if my drafted reply to show cause notice is correct. Please correct if I may add something or edit it. May I also know if this is a ground for dismissal if ever I did not satisfy the issuer. Thanks.

Below is my drafted reply. Thanks

May 1, 2013

To: Mr. Issuer
Manager

Subject: Reply to show cause notice issued for alleged violation of company rules and regulations quoted “We maintain accurate business records.” “…creating side letters or side agreements that alter the intent of a contract, and purposedly falsifying the nature of expenses in an expense report are all examples of fraudulent reporting”

Dear Sir,

I acknowledged the receipt of your show cause notice dated April xx, 2013. In response, may I reiterate that I have not violated the rules and regulations indicated in the show cause notice because of the following reasons:

1. What I have provided to Mr. Y after our discussion upon her request is a factual copy of the one-page clause listing the additional fringe benefits that I received during the signing of my job offer.
2. My initiation for my request for “xxx benefit” entitlement and provision of a copy of the one-page clause as my basis for my request should not substantiate or use as for another allegation against me. My intention is no other than request for support and guidance that my “xxx benefit” be granted.
3. I never and will never do such thing as fraudulent reporting.

As support to my reply, I am re-attaching the following documentary evidences.

1. My email letter to Mr. Y dated December xx, 2012 requesting for support and guidance for my “xxx benefit” request and receipt of the one-page clause.

2. A factual copy of the one-page clause listing additional fringe benefits that I received during my job offering/signing.

I appeal for your kind consideration and satisfaction of my explanation.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
XXXXXXX

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum