Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i legally change my daughter's surname to my surname?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good evening Atty.

I just have to ask if I can change my daughter's surname to my surname without her father's consent? Her father is not giving her any financial support almost 4 years now.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum