Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confused on Estafa case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Confused on Estafa case on Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 am

Arresto Menor

My husband, without my knowledge, used our car as a collateral for a loan for Php 200,000 with a loan shark (or colloquially as "5-6"). There was no formal document signed,just a handwritten "receipt of cash" in a starbucks tissue. What my husband did was he took the car out of the loan sharks office parking lot, used our spare key, and drove away with the car. To make the long story short, the car has been repossessed by the bank and we are unable to repay the loan from the loan shark. Now, she's filing a criminal estafa case against my husband. He filed a counteraffidavit and he is now telling me that a warrant of arrest has been issued and he will need to post bail for Php 40,000. Tama po ba na criminal estafa ang kaso nya lalo na kung kasama naman sa risk ng business ng loan sharks ang loss? I hope you could help me with my dilemma. Thanks!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum