Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced Leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Forced Leave on Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi! Question - if i am supporting another country but i am employed here in the Philippines - we are following the holidays of the countries that we are supporting and not letting us work during those times - however legal ba na they don't compensate us (tagged as absent) for those days? Even though we are willing to go to work but it's the business' decision not to let us go to work?

Need your help please!

View user profile

2 Re: Forced Leave on Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 pm

if you are daily paid, then i believe it is still lawful, but they should respect PH holidays.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Forced Leave on Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 am

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:if you are daily paid, then i believe it is still lawful, but they should respect PH holidays.

what if monthly paid? I mean, im assuming im monthly paid since every month I get my monthly basic salary not dependent on the number of days of the month.. ganun po ba yun?

View user profile

4 Re: Forced Leave Today at 7:40 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum