Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost of Permanent residence 16a visa (ACRI card) if getting divorced?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am a german citizen. I got married to a philippina in 2003 in germany. Since 2005 I live permanent in the philippines and have an permanent resident status 16a at my ACRI card.

My question: If I get divorced from my wife in germany under the german law and I direct after I get the divorce papers marry again a philippina, do I loose my permanent resident status??? Do I need to apply new (with all the paperwork) for my permanent resident 16a status or do I only need to change the name of my spouse at the immigration office??

Hope for any help

Thanks so much in advance


View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Check this out see if this fit your situation

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum