Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-existence of Contract and Pre-termination of Services.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chyzstyk

Arresto Menor
good day. i hope you could give some comments on my situation.
i availed of a telephone company's services. after 1 week of installation their service failed. the phone had no dial tone so i was not able to use it since then. i immediately notified the company by calling their customer service. it turned out that they do not have a service center in our area. after 3 days of non-service i called the company again to request for disconnection. i was told to pay for pre-termination fees. i told the company that i will not pay such fees because they failed to deliver their service. it's more than a week now since i requested for disconnection.
another reason that i would not pay the fees is that i did not sign any contract with the company. a friend is with the company,so he had the installation done w/o me signing any contract.
should i pay for the termination of their services?what are the consequences of the non-existence of a contract between me and the company?
thank you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum