Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

confused- filling up petition to take bar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 confused- filling up petition to take bar on Fri May 17, 2013 11:01 pm


Arresto Menor
im confused as to how i would fill up my petition. my mother is a single mom, hence im born out of wedlock. in my birth certificcate, ,my father's name is not indicated.
in paragraph 1 the spaces provided read : born to spouses _______ and _____.
( note: if born out of wedlock, state so:_____)

* question, do i have to write my mother's name on the space provided above? how about my father's name? or do i write n/a to both spaces? how about in the "note" part???
really need help. thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum