Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employee non-compliance of requirements

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 employee non-compliance of requirements on Sat May 18, 2013 10:23 am

Arresto Menor
Here's the situation:

An employee filed an immediate resignation. Management accepted it eventhough the employee still have pending works PROVIDED that employee will still complete the said work/tasks. EE agreed. After few months, only one task had been completed.

Now, EE is requesting BIR forms and COE. can the company have the right to hold EE's papers until the works/tasks had been completed?

View user profile

2 Re: employee non-compliance of requirements on Sat May 18, 2013 7:18 pm

you can hold the coe, but not the 2316. and you can not compel him to finish those tasks.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: employee non-compliance of requirements on Sat May 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Arresto Menor
Great. Thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: employee non-compliance of requirements on Mon May 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
in the first place, you already agreed on the immediate resignation.. kung may mga tasks pa yung EE dapat 30 day's notice..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum