Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are the possible ways for me to do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what are the possible ways for me to do? on Sat May 18, 2013 1:14 pm


Arresto Menor
iam now separated with the father of my son. now iam having difficulty of the situation i dont want him to borrow my child at a prolong time like 1 week to two weeks. iam irritated by the fact that their still part of our lives. were married. its a civil marriage. i have questions about that marriage because there are some information on it that is not true and im bothered i want to take that opportunity to b legally separated from him. as far as i know it was registered at manila city hall, my religion is not correct iam a catholic but it was written there that iam a christian, and my address showing there as my permanent home add is not my home address as well as my parents address. they said its a way to quicken the process of the wedding that time so i didnt asked further more. now can i take that one to file for any complaints? and since were separated i would want to limit his visits knowing that he is not even supporting my son, if he is borrowing my son surely he'll make expenses for him thats given but he doesnt give support to me for our son. and the reason of our separation is that i consider him an emotional abuser. can u pls help find a possible way for me to solve this?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum