Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to know if my friend has hold departure order?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi... i just want to know how can we know if my friend really has a hold departure order... she told me that she has a pending case of estafa. Now she has to go back to HOngKOng for her job.. she needs to go back so she can pay back the money.

what is the best thing to do? She tried to talk to the complainant but they refused.

if she's on the watchlist. pati po ba picture nya andun? coz she's planning to bribe the immigration.

we need ur immediate response.. thank you

View user profile


Arresto Menor
The best way to know if there is an existing HDO against your friend is to go the the RTC where the present case is pending. Normally, the complainant in the estafa case thru counsel will file a motion to issue HDO against the accused, your friend. If by chance they failed to move it, then chances are, there is NO hdo, by implication she can go back to Hongkong. Dig into the court records. There should be an ORDER from the court issuing an HDO if moved.

This is not a legal advice. Based from experience!!!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang po, may kaso po ba kapag binago ang general weight average sa form 138 para makapsok sa college entrance exam? yun pinsan ko po kasi kinukuha niya ang transcript niya sa university na pinagaralan niya.gusto niya magpatuloy sa ibang school. nilakad niya ang transcript niya sa university na pinaskuan niya kaso hinihingan pa siya ng form 137. gusto niya isubmit ang form 137 niya ngunit kinakabahan siya na baka makita na binago niya ang average niya sa fourth yr h.s pra makapasok sa university na yon noong 2010. ano po ba maipapayo niyo

Last edited by joey on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)

View user profile

Arresto Menor
what are the possible solution if you have a hold dep order , and with a short period of time for your departure. Is it possible that her lawyer can help her by requesting the court for a single entry permit?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum