Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing the date of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing the date of marriage on Sat May 18, 2013 6:54 pm

encoreencore

Arresto Menor
I am married and we wanted to change the date of our marriage, how can we do that.? I ask nso and they said even if we had a renewal of vow it will still show the first registry of marriage, and me and my husband wanted to change the date is it possible?

View user profile

2 Re: Changing the date of marriage on Mon May 20, 2013 5:08 pm

attyLLL

why do you want to change it? the process would entail filing a case in court.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Changing the date of marriage on Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm

encoreencore

Arresto Menor
Bec we found out that the divorce hasnt finalized yet and at the time of the marriage my husband is already a us citizen. But we use filipino citizen bec of im already pregnant and wants to rush the marriage. And. Will be back in the us

View user profile

4 Re: Changing the date of marriage on Mon May 20, 2013 6:53 pm

attyLLL

the by the book solution is to have your first void marriage annulled and then to marry again.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Changing the date of marriage on Mon May 20, 2013 7:48 pm

encoreencore

Arresto Menor
How long is the process and can u give me a ball park figure of how much will it cost

View user profile

6 Re: Changing the date of marriage on Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

attyLLL

a year, cost depends on which lawyer, but a similar case we handled, our budget is 100k

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum