Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon po!!

Hiwalay na po ako sa ex-girlfriend ko for more than a year n po from now, from the first po na nagbuntis ko sya until know acknowledge ko naman po ang daughter ko most of all sa financial support until now and 4 years old n po daughter ko this year,currently nasa labas po me ng bansa for work at ang ex-gf ko naman po ay nasa pilipinas at ngtratrabaho dn po, this coming june pasukan n po and gusto nya po ako na mgdagdag ng padala para sa enrollment, since n meron dn po akong other obligation sa family ko nag object po ako sa amount n gusto nya at gusto ko na mgdag dag sya kahit papanu, ang msaklap pa po nun eh nagbabanta po sya na kakasuhan dw po ako pgdating ko ng pilipinas from POEA condition, pag hindi dw po ako ng bigay ng amount n gusto nya. Meron na po ba akong law na binebend according to this matter at okey lng po b na ang parents ko mag handle ng financial support ng anak ko instead of the mother habang nasa ibang bansa po ako. Sana po mabigyan nyo po ako ng advise.salamat po ng marami.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Mon May 20, 2013 5:09 pm


i think i answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum