Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand letter ra9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 demand letter ra9262 on Mon May 20, 2013 3:14 pm


Arresto Menor
hi atty. i just wanna ask how can i file a demand letter to my daughter's father for financial support sana... where should i file it? i've been told by my colleauge na i should go sa bgy kung san nakatira dad ng anak ko... what if i dont wanna go there na or hindi na dun nakatira?

View user profile

2 Re: demand letter ra9262 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 pm


assuming he signed the birth certificate, you can send one yourself or through a lawyer, but the main point is to ask for support. better if there is a computation.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum