Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legitimate in Birth certificate but parents are not yet married

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Gusto ko pong malaman kung ano po ang pwede ko pong gawin sa birth certificate ng anak ko? Hindi pa po kami kasal ng tatay niya pero sa birth certificate ng anak ko kasal kami. At ang edad ko po dun ay 21 yrs. old habang 17 yrs. old lang po ako nun. Grade six na po anak ko at kailangan nya po yun sa darating na pasukan.

View user profile


petition for correction of entries in the birth certificate. i take it that you are now separated

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum