Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I'm 22 and a sigle mother, gusto ko lang po sana mag-seek ng advice kung pano or anong process ang kailangan kong gawin para yung SURNAME ng daughter ko ay mapalitan. Dala po nya yung apelyido ng father nya but then kahit nung simula wla syang binigay na suporta, okay lang kami nung pregnant pa ko kaya pumyag ako na gamitin ng baby namin yung surname nya.. please help 4 yrs. na po kme walang communication and walang support yung baby ko, parents ko lahat gumagastos, and now i have my own work i want to change the surname of my daughter into my surname.. plese help. thanks Smile

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
Hindi kayo married ng father? paano nirecognize ng father si baby? At present, how old si baby?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum