Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

double marriaage for sepaa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 double marriaage for sepaa on Thu May 23, 2013 4:22 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor
Atty LL,

is it possible for a man who have been married to a woman in a civil wedding and marry again another woman in church?

thanks atty.

View user profile

2 Re: double marriaage for sepaa on Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 pm

attyLLL

assuming that they will register a marriage contract, that will be the crime of bigamy

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: double marriaage for sepaa on Sat May 25, 2013 11:38 am

kyna

Arresto Menor
atty,

is it the church itself will stop them from applying for marriage if discovered that the man has previous marriage with the first woman in civil?

im sorry attorney but i dont have the knowledge about church wedding application process. what are the requirements attorney?

thanks

View user profile

4 Re: double marriaage for sepaa on Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 am

kyna

Arresto Menor
another question attorney,

is annulment for civil weddings only? how about for church wedding?

thanks

View user profile

5 Re: double marriaage for sepaa on Sat May 25, 2013 4:31 pm

attyLLL

it is likely that the church will not allow the wedding if they knew it was bigamous. i do not know what their requirements are.

the catholic church has its own process for annulment

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum