Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child's surname and support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child's surname and support on Fri May 24, 2013 12:57 am


Arresto Menor
Dear Atty.,

I am a single mother with 1 daughter. Is it possible if ever time will come the father of my daughter would like to use his surname for his kid. ? because now my daughter who is 3 years old is registered under my surname. What are the procedures to amend it.And by the way he is a dutch citizen. Is it also possible to demand support from him with agreement in legal ways?


View user profile

2 Re: Child's surname and support on Fri May 24, 2013 7:55 pm


assuming he is willing to do it, the procedure is for him to file an affidavit of acknowledgment and authority to use surname of the father

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum