Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of docs?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falsification of docs? on Fri May 24, 2013 6:46 pm


Arresto Menor
hi atty,

can i still use my maiden name for my existing membership in sss, pag ibig, tin, philhealth even if im now married?

i will be filling up a form to consolidate my contributions in hdmf/pag-ibig from 3 companies. will it create a conflict? or will i be charge for falsification of docs if i declare single on the form?

thanks atty.

View user profile

2 Re: falsification of docs? on Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm


yes, you can still use your maiden name.

but if you use your married name, you cannot change it back.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: falsification of docs? on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 pm

loving mother

Arresto Menor
Hello.. Please help me. I need to know how to fix a simulated birth certificate that was filed in 2008. I was not aware at the time how serious the punishment was. I want to make it a legal adoption but I am afraid of being prosecuted. Is it true there is amnesty until 2018 and do I qualify.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum